Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Upcoming Film Projects


Hey all, I will be working on the next Klasic J Ryan video. We will be shooting the vid this Friday and it will predominantly be an interior shoot. We look to deliver the same quality as "Slump" albeit with more interesting shots considering the interior aspect of it.

I am also in the planning stage of KemiKal's "Get This Money" video which will (hopefully) be shot next week. In the meantime, I am hard at work editing "Hurt 'Em" (KemiKal's second video collaboration with me) and we are going to shoot another vid between now and "Get This Money".

In addition to all that craziness, I will be working on more projects with none other Social Media Entrepreneur, Daniel Patricio! Be on the look out for that in the coming weeks!!

Thanks all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: