Monday, December 29, 2008

New Updates

Hey guys, due to the recent holiday hiatus, the Klasic shoot scheduled last Friday didn't go as planned. It is currently postponed indefinitely while both Klasic and I switch some dates around and come to a plan.

In the meantime, KemiKal and I are getting started on another video. We are shooting a track (TBA) this Thursday and will have it released by the end of NEXT week.

KemiKal and I are also hard at work on the "Get This Money" shoot which is in pre-production and will be shot in January as planned. I will have regular updates for this video's development as it is a significantly large video and a sizable project compared to my earlier endeavors.

ALSO, Mason Payne has just finished a track he himself produced and so we are working on a video for that as well. As soon as Mason is done applying the finishing touches, we should be up and rolling.

As always, I will post updates as they become available.

Thanks!!

No comments: