Saturday, June 20, 2009

UPCOMING PROJECTS!!!

Whats up peoples.

After the aftermath of the "I'm Fly" music video (5000+ views in 3 days!) (Check out the previous post below this one), I currently have 7 (7!) music videos that are tentatively in the works right now.

This is the list: (*Please note that these are not in order of production*)

1. Artist: Chase Millyunz. Track: TBA.
2. Artist: Faness ThatKid. Track: Sex Meditation.
3. Artist: Boozy. Track: Booz & Cruiz.
4. Artist: Jimmy King. Track: Game Over.
5. Artist: Don Kartel & Mason Payne. Track: Grind N Shine. (We are re-shooting this).
6. Artist: KemiKal. Track: TBA.
7. Artist: Klasic Rock. Track: T Dot Min (Exclusive).

Any artists looking to make a music video, please hit me up on Facebook: Akhil Kamble. Or send me a shout on: akhilkamble@gmail.com.

If you need any information or want to see my videos, just Google: "Akhil Kamble".



No comments: