Thursday, January 8, 2009

KemiKal Video Releasing Soon

Hey all, after nearly a week of editing, the new KemiKal video, entitled, "Blue Magic Exclusive" is about 90% done. All that remains is polish and the finishing of Titles & Credits.

The tentative release date is currently set for this weekend. Upon completion of the video and KemiKal's NEW MySpace page, the video will be released on Facebook, YouTube and also on Vimeo! (As well as on MySpace, obviously).

Link will be up soon, I promise. I realize many of you are awaiting the release of the video and I will update you as soon as it is.

As a social experiment and as quick fun little quip, try Googling my name - Akhil Kamble!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are starting to dominate man I like it! Have you checked out my blog I started this week yet?